Heroes wanted! Get ready for the greatest of challenges in Bit Heroes Quest — Hardcore.
During this event, you must survive as long as possible while you traverse through your adventure. The catch? You only have 1 life! If you die, you will have to create a new hero to continue in the competition.
Stay alive, Heroes! Only the strongest, smartest, and most hardcore will survive!
Bit Heroes Quest Hardcore 2023 event starts on August 24th at 3:00 PM PDT and ends on September 6th at 3:00 PM PDT.
- You only have 1 life. Don’t die!
- You can surrender and escape death, BUT DON’T EVER DIE!
- There are 3 Leaderboards for this challenge: Free-2-play, Paid, and NFT.
- Everyone begins the challenge on the Free-to-Play track until they make a purchase in the game. Once you pay for any microtransaction, you will be entered into the Spender track.
- Your goal is to level up as much as you can and push as many flags and zones as you can in the span of 2 weeks.
- Trials/Gauntlet + Invasions will also count toward your final overall score in the race. PVP will not be tracked.
- For the first time ever, we are releasing a special leaderboard that you can check out here!
- We have prizes for the 30 winners of each leaderboard: Free-to-play/Paid/NFT.
How to participate?
Step 1. Create a new character once the contest begins.
Only new characters will be eligible for prizes. We recommend playing the web version of Bit Heroes Quest.
To create a new character, simply sign up for a new Kongregate.com account and load up the game.
- Do not use a pre-existing Kongregate account, or you will be disqualified!
- Do not change your name during the event!
Note: If you’re a mobile player, we’ve provided a special set of instructions for you here.
Step 2. Register your new character using the form below.
You can fill out this form any time before the contest ends (September 6th, 3:00 pm PDT). Make sure to fill this form out correctly — include your character name AND tag.
Not filling the form out correctly with accurate information will make your submission invalid and considered ineligible to receive any rewards.
Step 3. Play your new character without dying.
Compete for the top prizes. If you die at any point in the game, redo these steps to try again!
All Speed Run characters must be made after the event starts to qualify.
- No guilds. No friends. Just you and your familiars. The moment you join a guild, make friends, or join friends in a world boss, this will cause immediate defeat!
- You can make a new Kongregate account and Bit Heroes Quest character if you die. Just make sure to follow the registration rules and start over!
- For those who have current ownership of an NFT account, you can opt in to enter the NFT leaderboard.
- You will still need to make a brand-new Kongregate account and Bit Heroes Quest character to run on.
- Players who purchase an NFT on the speed-running account will be automatically moved to the NFT track.
For more detailed information about the rules, please visit this link.
Got any questions? Join the official Discord server for more information and FAQs.
Bitverse Heroes Gen1 are available for purchase right now at thebitverse.io. Your digital avatar is yours to own! Stores your game progress and take your Hero with you into any game within the Bitverse metaverse! Owning a Bitverse Hero grants in-game and out-of-game Perks. Read more by visiting thebitverse.io today!